Take Action for Alaska’s Kids
Voices for Alaska’s Children Action Center
A few weeks ago we announced the website for Voices for Alaska’s Children, a new grassroots, community movement that makes it easy for you to speak up on issues important to children and families in your community.
We hope you’ve had a chance to check out the new site. We especially want to be sure you’ve explored the Voices action center, where you can:
- Find – and contact – your elected officials. Sometimes the hardest thing about speaking up is knowing who to speak to! The Voices action center makes it easy to get the ear of the right decision makers. You can not only find your local, state and federal representatives, but you can also contact them right from the website!
- Get the inside scoop on proposed legislation, track existing bills and read up on the latest news related to children and families in Alaska.
- Make your voice count by following tried-and-true advocacy tips and guidelines.
- Access data from the most trusted sources, find the most relevant statistics and compare your community with others.
- Use intuitive visual tools to easily create customizable maps, graphs and tables.
- Connect with data experts at the Annie E. Casey Foundation and throughout the KIDS COUNT grantee network.
- Expand your reach through social media.
- Encourage policies that support smart decisions about children and families.
Want to support the work of Voices? Please consider making a donation to support our efforts.
Because even the littlest voices deserve to be heard.