Even the littlest voices deserve to be heard
Voices for Alaska’s Children makes it easy to speak up for Alaska’s kids
Want to speak up on how potential new revenue sources impact Alaska families?
Have an opinion on how affordable health care is important to Alaska’s kids?
Have ideas about how to improve public education for our children?
There are so many issues and so many needs in our state, it can seem overwhelming. Hopeless. Helpless.
But it’s not. You have a voice. You can speak up. You can make a difference. We can help.
Voices for Alaska’s Children is a brand new grassroots, community movement supported by Alaska Children’s Trust and other community partners that makes it easy for you to turn up the volume on the issues you care about – whether that’s the PFD, health care, public education or anything else affecting you, your children, your clients or your community.
Through the Voices website, you can:
- Learn about the organization
- Find out about current issues and get ideas for what you can say
- Get simple tips on how to advocate for issues important to you
- Track bills and learn about proposed legislation
- Look up your elected officials
- Access data with KIDS COUNT, the premier source for data on child and family wellbeing
Speak up! Join your voice with other Alaskans and let’s raise the volume on issues touching the lives of Alaska’s children, youth and families. Because even the littlest voices deserve to be heard.